Is the board voting on whether or not to sue the school board? I tried to look on the website but they do not have the agenda for the meeting up.
Is the board voting on whether or not to sue the school board? I tried to look on the website but they do not have the agenda for the meeting up.
From what I understand it will be discussed along with J.H.'s new options to keep 6 schools open.
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
Any Idea what the new Options are?
I really don't understand the options for keeping 6 schools open. Either you consolidate or you don't. It amazes me that grown men and women cannot agree on anything. Some of them are have their own personal vendetta. Wise County citizens and students are the ones that are 'losing out'. How hard is it to make a decision??
When you become senile, you won't know it.
"once a dawg always a dawg!"
Well, what I am getting out of this is that is that I believe the county BOS is gonna come up and give the SB money for either a 2 on 1 site or a 3 on 1 site. MAKE A DECISION PEOPLE.
Bookmarks